CINTEL Picture monitor
|| from the end of 1950's to the beginning of 1970's
|| TV monitors
|| 2 specimens available
CINTEL monochrome monitors had distinctive red control knobs. Housed in restored vented gold cases, GA-TV has two examples with 17" inch screens. Used originally in 1959 by Anglia Television at their Norwich studios, one of our monitors has an implanted modern CRT, enabling a high quality video image from an external source to be displayed.